yay, I finally got my posts to switch over to this blog! Now the other one is going to be solely for Malachi and I to write letters.. or that’s what we’re thinking right now. Anyway…
Happy May! I haven’t set any monthly goals in a long time, like really long, and I’m excited for the beginning of May and setting goals.
- Track my runs. Runners, how do you keep track of your miles?? I tried Runner’s World and some other site, but it always took too long to enter my workout, so I always got lazy..
- Run a long run that is 8 miles.
- Form a training schedule and (roughly) stick to it.
- Eat at least 50% raw every day.
- Sunday: 15 minute warm-up, 10 x 10 second hill repeats, 15 minute cool-down
- Monday: 38.22 minute easy run
Breakfast this morning was absolutely amazing. I mixed the chia seeds, almond milk, and cinnamon before I left for work, then poured it over the orange about an hour later so the chia seeds were kind of the texture of tapioca by then. I’m also super happy about Costco cinnamon. It’s spicier than other cinnamon or something. I like it.
mmkay, I’m sorry in advance for the awful lighting of the following picture, but I had to put this on here! I made vegan BLT’s for dinner last night, then had leftovers for lunch today. I fried the tempeh in a little olive oil with oregano, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper. I have to cook tempeh more often, I love it and it’s so fast! I thought these tasted at least a little like a usual BLT, but the girl didn’t think so… She laughs at me for saying that my vegan version of things tastes just like the non-vegan version. She still likes my food though, so I’m not complaining.
Because I can’t end this on that picture with such terrible lighting…